Saturday, January 7, 2012

It's been a while...

I can't believe it's been a year an more since I last wrote. I knew I had been slack but didn't realize it had been that long. whoops.
I'll give you a quick recap of the last year... my son turned 8, my daughter 4, we moved house. I did alot of sewing and finding what boorah designs was. (in this time I did alot of random items which I either loved or didn't)

I've now come to the conclusion that I love making pretty ruffles and vintage looking items. but how to bring these two together to create a place that boorah designs fits?? that's my next challenge to tackle.

Now as I welcome 2012 I am working on some items that incorporate everything I love into my sewing, so I'm thinking girly, pretty, ruffles, with a touch of vintage and lace.


No comments:

Post a Comment